We care about the health and wellbeing of our students and teaching staff. Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 health concerns in the community, we are arranging appropriate events and activities that keeps us all safe.
Advice is changing regularly from the Victorian State Government Department of Health and Human Services. We will monitor their advice and follow their recommendations. This page will be updated regularly to announce changes to our planned events and activities.
Please check this page for the latest updates.
To stay in touch, please like and follow us on Facebook.
Term 5 classes
We plan to run Term 5 classes from 31 August 2020. We look forward to welcoming back all of our students and instructors to our classes.
Free park sessions
Current Victorian State Government guidelines allow outdoor sporting activities of 20 participants plus the instructor from 1 June 2020.
Park lessons with the Masters
Our Masters will be running their FREE park sessions
- Saturday 25 July, Central Park in Malvern
- Sunday 23 August, Fairfield Park in Fairfield
Registration of contact details will be required to attend these park lessons.
More details about Park Lessons with the Masters
Local park lessons
Some of our centres are currently running FREE park sessions for their students, such as Keilor, Camberwell, Ashburton, Box Hill, Moonee Ponds, Kew. Eltham and Doncaster centres. If you are a student of these centres, then please contact your instructor to register your interest.
These FREE park sessions are opportunities for all students and instructors to continue to practice their Tai Chi and Qigong.
We may run more park sessions in other suburbs, so please check this page or Facebook for further updates.
Free online resources
If you're not able to go to our park sessions, then we have online videos for you to follow to help you practise Tai Chi and Qigong at home.
We are happy to share our enthusiasm for exercise that helps in boosting energy levels and positive mood at these challenging times.
We will postpone the following events and activities until further notice:
- 30th Anniversary Park Lesson - 21 March 2020
- Term 2 classes - from 23 March 2020 for 7 weeks
- Term 3 classes - from 18 May 2020 for 7 weeks
- Term 4 classes - from 13 July 2020 for 7 weeks
- Qigong Master Classes - 4 April 2020, 8 August 2020
- World Tai Chi and Qigong Day Park Lesson - 25 April 2020
- Q&A session and performance - 13 June 2020
- All Park Lessons with the Masters for Terms 1, 2 and 3
Want to know more?
- Australian Government Department of Health - Coronavirus
- Australian Government Department of Health - Advice for Public Gatherings
- Victorian State Government - Coronavirus COVID-19 Restrictions
- Join in our Tai Chi and Qigong activities
Updated: 3 July 2020