We care about the health and wellbeing of our students and teaching staff. Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 health concerns in the community, we are arranging appropriate events and activities that keeps us all safe.
Advice is changing regularly from the Victorian State Government Department of Health and Human Services. We will monitor their advice and follow their recommendations. This page will be updated regularly to announce changes to our planned events and activities.
Please check this page for the latest updates.
To stay in touch, please like and follow us on Facebook.
Free online resources
We are happy to share our enthusiasm for exercise that helps in boosting energy levels and positive mood at these challenging times.
We have a number of FREE online resources to help you practise at home. We have FREE online videos for you to follow when doing Tai Chi and Qigong. Some of our instructors are running FREE online live-stream classes for their students, please contact your instructor.
Free park sessions
Some of our instructors may run park sessions in their local area from 1 November 2020, see Victorian State Goverment Department of Health and Human Services. Please contact your instructor for more information.
Our indoor classes
Our regular indoor classes are currently cancelled and will resume once restrictions are lifted by the Victorian State Goverment Department of Health and Human Services.
We have either cancelled or postponed the following events and activities until further notice:
- 30th Anniversary Park Lesson - 21 March 2020
- Term 2 classes - from 23 March 2020 for 7 weeks
- Term 3 classes - from 18 May 2020 for 7 weeks
- Term 4 classes - from 13 July 2020 for 7 weeks
- Term 5 classes - from 31 August 2020 for 7 weeks
- Term 6 classes - from 26 October 2020 for 7 weeks
- Qigong Master Classes - 4 April 2020, 8 August 2020
- World Tai Chi and Qigong Day Park Lesson - 25 April 2020
- Q&A session and performance - 13 June 2020
- All Park Lessons with the Masters for Terms 1, 2, 3 and 4
Want to know more?
- Australian Government Department of Health - Coronavirus
- Australian Government Department of Health - Advice for Public Gatherings
- Victorian State Government - Coronavirus COVID-19 Restrictions
- Join in our Tai Chi and Qigong activities
Updated: 30 October 2020