We care about the health and wellbeing of our students and teaching staff. Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 health concerns in the community, we are postponing most of our planned events and activities to keep you all safe.
Advice is changing regularly from the Australian Government Department of Health. We will monitor their advice and follow their recommendations. This page will be updated regularly to announce changes to our planned events and activities.
Please check this page for the latest updates.
To stay in touch, please follow us on Facebook.
We will postpone the following events and activities until further notice:
- 30th Anniversary Park Lesson - 21 March 2020
- Term 2 classes - from 23 March 2020 for 7 weeks
- Qigong Master Class - 4 April 2020
- World Tai Chi and Qigong Day Park Lesson - 25 April 2020
- Q&A session and performance - 13 June 2020
- All Park Lessons with the Masters for Terms 1 and 2
Some of our events and activities can still run, because they satisfy the Australian Government Department of Health recommendations for public gatherings.
Term 3 classes
We plan to run Term 3 classes from 18 May 2020. We look forward to welcoming back all of our students and instructors to our classes.
Free park sessions
UPDATE 26 March 2020: All park sessions have been suspended.
Some of our FREE weekend park sessions will continue to run. Plus we will run new FREE park sessions to replace our cancelled Term 2 classes. These FREE park sessions are opportunities for all students and instructors to continue to practice their Tai Chi and Qigong.
What to do in Term 2 while the classes are cancelled?
You can still practise Tai Chi at home by yourself
or come to a park session that suits you and enjoy doing Tai Chi and Qigong with us.
We also have many videos available on the internet which you can watch to help you learn and hone your Tai Chi and Qigong movements. We are happy to share our enthusiasm for exercise that helps in boosting energy levels and positive mood at these challenging times.
Want to know more?
- Australian Government Department of Health - Coronavirus
- Australian Government Department of Health - Advice for Public Gatherings
- Join in our Tai Chi and Qigong activities
Updated: 26 March 2020