We care about the health and wellbeing of our students and teaching staff. Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 health concerns in the community, we are arranging appropriate events and activities that keeps us all safe.
Advice is changing regularly from the Victorian State Government Department of Health and Human Services. We will monitor their advice and follow their recommendations. This page will be updated regularly to announce changes to our planned events and activities.
Please check this page for the latest updates.
To stay in touch, please like and follow us on Facebook.
Free online resources
We have a number of FREE online resources to help you practise at home. We have online videos for you to follow when doing Tai Chi and Qigong, and we are running online live-stream classes that are open to everyone to join in.
We are happy to share our enthusiasm for exercise that helps in boosting energy levels and positive mood at these challenging times.
Term 5 classes - DELAYED?
We had planned to run Term 5 classes from 31 August 2020. This has been delayed and will be reviewed after Stage 4 restriction ends on Sunday 13 September 2020.
Free park sessions
New restrictions have been introduced from 2 August 2020 for 6 weeks where only 2 people are allowed to exercise together outdoors. This means our outdoor park sessions will be suspended from 2 August 2020 until 13 September 2020.
We will postpone the following events and activities until further notice:
- 30th Anniversary Park Lesson - 21 March 2020
- Term 2 classes - from 23 March 2020 for 7 weeks
- Term 3 classes - from 18 May 2020 for 7 weeks
- Term 4 classes - from 13 July 2020 for 7 weeks
- Qigong Master Classes - 4 April 2020, 8 August 2020
- World Tai Chi and Qigong Day Park Lesson - 25 April 2020
- Q&A session and performance - 13 June 2020
- All Park Lessons with the Masters for Terms 1, 2, 3 and 4
Want to know more?
- Australian Government Department of Health - Coronavirus
- Australian Government Department of Health - Advice for Public Gatherings
- Victorian State Government - Coronavirus COVID-19 Restrictions
- Join in our Tai Chi and Qigong activities
Updated: 10 August 2020