The college has been involved in sharing the health benefits of doing Tai Chi and Qigong alongside health organisations. Scientific research shows how beneficial these exercises are for the body and the mind, namely for improving balance, reducing stress or increasing strength and much more. For this reason, many health groups have embraced Tai Chi and Qigong as part of their relaxation, fitness or treatment program. The college passionately supports all activities that promote healthy lifestyle and regular gentle exercise.
Rieschiecks Reserve, 125 George St, Doncaster East
Health organisation events and associations
- Alzheimer’s Australia, Chinese New Year, Box Hill
- Relay For Life - Manningham, Hawthorn
- Peter James Centre "Wellbeing Program"
- Ashburton Pool and Recreation Centre (YMCA)
- Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre (YMCA)
Updated: 8 August 2019